<1> Journal Articles
1. H-C Yen, T D Oberley, S Vichitbandha, Y-S Ho, and D K St. Clair. The protective role of manganese superoxide dismutase against adriamycin-induced acute cardiac toxicity in transgenic mice. J Clin Invest, 98, 1253-1260, 1996. [SCI]
2. H-C Yen and D K St. Clair. Transgenic and knockout mice in the study of superoxide dismutases. J Biomed Lab Sci, 9, 40-54, 1997.
3. J N Keller, M S Kindy, F W Holtsberg, D K St. Clair, H-C Yen, A Germeyer, S M Steiner, A J Bruce-Keller, J B Hutchins, and M P Mattson. Mitochondrial manganese superoxide dismutase prevents neural apoptosis and reduced ischemic brain injury: suppression of peroxynitrite production, lipid peroxidation, and mitochondrial dysfunction. J Neurosci, 18, 687-697, 1998. [SCI]
4. H J Majima, T D Oberley, K Furukawa, M P Mattson, H-C Yen, L I Szweda, and D K St. Clair. Prevention of mitochondrial injury by manganese superoxide dismutase reveals a primary mechanism for alkaline-induced cell death. J Biol Chem, 273, 8217-8224, 1998. [SCI]
5. P Klivenyi, D K St. Clair, M Wermer, H-C Yen, T D Oberley, L Yang, and M F Beal. Manganese superoxide dismutase overexpression attenuates MPTP-induced toxicity. Neurobiol Dis, 5, 253-259, 1998. [SCI]
6. H-C Yen, T D Oberley, C G Gairola, , L I Szweda, and D K St. Clair.Manganese superoxide dismutase protects mitochondrial complex I against adriamycin-induced cardiomyopathy in transgenic mice. Arch Biochem Biophys, 362, 59-66, 1999. [SCI]
7. W Ibrahim, U-S Lee, H-C Yen, D K St. Clair, and C K Chow. Antioxidant and oxidative status in tissues of manganese superoxide dismutase transgenic mice. Free Radic Biol Med, 28: 397-400, 2000. [SCI ]
8. I Trounce, J Schmiedel, H-C Yen, S Hosseini, M D Brown, J J Olsen, and D C Wallace. Cloning of neuronal mtDNA variants in cultured cells by synaptosome fusion with mtDNA-less cells. Nucleic Acids Res, 28, 2164-2170, 2000. [SCI]
9. H-C Yen*, H-S Cheng, Y-T Hsu, H-J Ho, C-Y Nien, and Y-S Lee. Effects of age and health status on levels of urinary 15-F2t-isoprostane. J Biomed Lab Sci, 13: 24-28, 2001.
10. Y Zhao, Y Xue, T D Oberley, K K Kiningham, S-M Lin, H-C Yen, H Majima, J Hines and D K St. Clair. Overexpression of MnSOD suppresses tumor formation by modulation of AP-1 signaling in a multistage skin carcinogenesis model. Cancer Res, 61: 6082-6088, 2001. [SCI]
11. C K Chow, H-C Yen, W Ibrahim, and D K St. Clair. Manganese superoxide dismutase transgenic mice: characteristics and implications. Method Enzymol, 353: 398-409, 2002. [SCI]
12.H-C Yen*, C-Y Nien, H J Majima, C-P Lee, S-Y Chen, J-S Wei, and L-C See. Increase of lipid peroxidation by cisplatin in WI38 cell but not in transformed WI38 cells. J Biochem Mol Toxicol, 17: 1-8, 2003. [SCI]
13. H-C Yen* and Y-T Hsu. Impurities from polypropylene microcentrifuge tubes as a potential source of interference in simultaneous analysis of multiple lipid-soluble antioxidants by HPLC with electrochemical detection. Clinl Chem Lab Med, 42: 390-395, 2004. [SCI]
14. F Hirai, S Motoori, S Kakinuma, K Tomita, HP Indo, H Kato, T Yamaguchi, H-C Yen, DK St. Clair, T Nagano, T Ozawa, H Saisho, and HJ Majima. Mitochondrial signal lacking manganese superoxide dismutase failed to prevent cell death by reoxygenation following hypoxia in human pancreatic cancer cell line, KP4. Antioxid Redox Signal, 6: 532-535, 2004. [SCI]
15. H-C Yen*, B-S Chen, and Y-T Hsu. Effect of anticoagulants and storage of coupling regent on the analysis of extracellular glutathione peroxidase in human plasma. J Biomed Lab Sci, 16: 6-10, 2004.
16. H-C Yen*, H-M Chang, H J Majima, F-Y Chen and C-P Lee. Levels of reactive oxygen species and primary antioxidant enzymes in WI38 cells versus transformed WI38 cells following bleomycin treatment. Free Radic Biol Med, 38: 950-959, 2005. [SCI]
17. H-C Yen*, Y-C Tang, F-Y Chen, S-W Chen. and H J Majima. Enhancement of cisplatin-induced apoptosis and caspase 3 activation by depletion of mitochondrial DNA in a human osteosarcoma cell line. Ann NY Acad Sci, 1042: 516-522, 2005. [SCI]
18. Y Zhao, L Wang, L Chaiswing, H-C Yen, T D Oberley, Y Lien, S-M Lin, M P Mattson, and D K St. Clair. Tamoxifen protects against acute TNFα-induced cardiac injury via improving mitochondrial functions. Free Radic Biol Med, 40: 1234-1241, 2006. [SCI]
19. C-L Lin#, Y-T Hsu#, T-K Lin, J D Morrow, J-C Hsu, and T-C Hsieh, P-K Tsay,and H-C Yen*. Increased levels of F2-isoprostanes following aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage in humans. Free Radic Biol Med, 40: 1466-1473, 2006. [SCI]
20. H P Indo, M Davidson, H-C Yen, Y Urano, S Suenaga, K Tomita, K Nishii, M Higuchi, Y Koga, T Ozawa, T Nagano, H J Majima. Evidence of ROS generation by mitochondria in cells with impaired electron transport chain and mitochondrial DNA damage. Mitochondrion, 7: 106-118, 2007. [SCI]
21. B-R Huang, C-C Liao, W-H Huang, Y-H Hsu, J-C Hsu, H-C Yen, C-L Lin. Prognostic factors of spontaneous intracerebral haemorrhage in haemodialysis patients and predictors of 30-day mortality. Intern Med J, 38 : 568-574, 2008. [SCI]
22. J-S Wang, M-L Cheng, H-C Yen, B-S Lou, H-C Liu. Vitamin E suppresses enhancement of factor VIII-dependent thrombin generation by systemic hypoxia. Stroke, 40:656-659, 2009. [SCI]
23. H-C Tasi, H-C Yen, J-C Hsu, and C-L Lin. Heparin-induced thrombocytopenia associated with intra-tumour haemorrhage in cavernous sinus after cardiac myxoma surgery. Br J Neurosurgery, 23 : 95-96, 2009. [SCI]
24. 謝育萍、顏秀娟*. 氧化傷害之臨床指標：Isoprostanes 和 Neuroprostanes. 生物醫學, 2：53-67, 2009.
25. Y-P Hsieh#, C-L Lin#, A-L Shiue, H Yin, J D Morrow, J-C Hsu, T-C Hsieh, H-J Wei, H-C Yen*. Correlation of F4-neuroprostanes levels in cerebrospinal fluid with outcome of aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage in humans. Free Radic Biol Med, 47 : 814-824, 2009. [SCI]
26. H J Majima, H P Indo, K Tomita, Y Iwashita, H Suzuki, F Tanigaki,D Umemura, S Yano, K Fukui, A Higashibata, T Q Yamazaki, M Kameyama, S Suenaga, T Sato, H-C Yen, O Gusev, T Okuda, H Matsui, T Ozawa, N Ishioka. Bio-assessment of risk in long-term space exploration-cell death factors in space radiation and/or microgravity: a review. Biological Sciences in Space, 23: 43-53,2009.
27. H-C Yen*. Detection of F2-isoprostanes and F4-neuroprostanes in clinical studies. J Biomed Lab Sci, 22: 1-11, 2010.
28. H-C Yen*, W-C Hsu, C-L Lin, G-W Chen, Y-H Huang. Advantages and considerations in the confirmation of mitochondrial DNA mutations by denaturing HPLC and pyrosequencing. Ann NY Acad Sci,1201:13-20, 2011. [SCI]
29. H J Majima, H P Indo, S Suenaga, T Kaneko, H Matsui, H-C Yen, T Ozawa. Mitochondria as source of free radicals. Frontiers of Gastrointestinal Research, 29: 12-22, 2011.
30. H-C Yen*, S-H Li, H J Majima, Y-H Huang, C-P Chen, Y-C Tu, and C-W Chen. Up-regulation of antioxidant enzymes and coenzyme Q10 in a human oral cancer cell line with acquired bleomycin resistance. Free Radical Res, 45: 707-716, 2011. [SCI]
31. H-C Yen*, F-Y Chen, S-W Chen, Y-H Huang, Y-R Chen, C-W Chen. Effect of mitochondrial dysfunction and oxidative stress on endogenous levels of coenzyme Q10 in human cells. J Biochem Mol Toxicol, 25: 280-289, 2011. [SCI]
32. H J Majima, H P Indo, S Suenaga, H Matsui, H-C Yen, T Ozawa. Mitochondria as possible pharmaceutical targets for the effects of vitamin E and its homologues in oxidative stress-related diseases. Current Pharmaceutical Design, 17: 2190-2195, 2011. [SCI]
33. Y-K Lin, H-W Chen, S-H Yang, Y-L Leu, Y-H Huang, H-C Yen*. Protective effect of indigo naturalis extract against oxidative stress in cultured human keratinocytes. J Ethnopharmacol, 139: 893-896, 2012. [SCI]
34. H P Indo, O Inanami, T Koumura, S Suenaga, H-C Yen, S Kaikinuma, K-I Matsumoto, I Nakanishi, W St. Clair, D K St. Clair, H Matsui, R Cornette, O Gusev, T Okuda, Y Nakagawa, T Ozawa, H J Majima. Roles of mitochondria-generated reactive oxygen species on X-ray-induced apoptosis in a human hepatocellular carcinoma cell line,HLE. Free Radic Res, 46: 1029-1043, 2012. [SCI]
35. S-W Chen, C-C Liu, H-C Yen*. Detection of suppressed maturation of the human COQ5 protein in the mitochondria following mitochondrial uncoupling by an antibody recognizing both precursor and mature forms of COQ5. Mitochondrion, 13: 143-152, 2013. [SCI]
36. H P Indo, I Nakanishi, K Ohkubo, H-C Yen, M Nyui, S Manda, K-I Matsumoto, K Fukuhara, K Anzai, N Ikota, H Matsui, Y Minamiyama, A Nakajima, H Ichikawa, S Hukuzumi, T Ozawa, C Mukai, H J Majima*. Comparison of in vivo and in vitro antioxidative parameters for eleven food factors. RSC Advances, 3: 4535-4538, 2013. [SCI]
37.顏秀娟*. 內生性輔酶Q之淺談. 生物醫學, 6：103-110, 2013.
38. H-C Yen*, H-J Wei, T-W Chen. Analytical variables affecting analysis of F2-isoprostanes and F4-neuroprostanes in human cerebrospinal fluids by gas chromatography/mass spectrometry. BioMed Research International, 2013: Article 810915 (1-14). [SCI]
39. H-C Yen*, S-L Li, W-C Hsu, P Tang. Interference of co-amplified nuclear mitochondrial DNA sequences on the determination of human mtDNA heteroplasmy by using the SURVEYOR Nuclease and the WAVE HS system. PLOS ONE, 9: e92817 (1-18), 2014. [SCI]
40. H-C Yen*, C-C Liu, C-C Kan, C-S Chen, H-R Wei. Suppression of coenzyme Q10 levels and the induction of multiple PDSS and COQ genes in human cells following oligomycin treatment. Free Radic Res, 48:1125-1134, 2014. [SCI]
41.H P Indo, H-C Yen, I Nakanishi, K-I Matsumoto, M Tamura, Y Nagano, H Matsui, O Gusev, R Cornette, T Okuda, Y Minamiyama, H Ichikawa, S Suenaga, M Oki, T Sato, T Ozawa, D K St.Clair, H J Majima*. A mitochondrial superoxide theory for oxidative stress diseases and aging. J Clin Biochem Nutr, 56: 1-7, 2015. [SCI]
42.H-C Kuo*, H-C Yen, C-C Huang, W-C Hsu, H-J Wei, C-L Lin. Cerebrospinal fluid biomarkers for neuropsychological symptoms in early stage of late-onset Alzheimer's disease. Int J Neurosci, 125:747-754, 2015. [SCI]
43.H-C Yen*, H-J Wei, C-L Lin. Unresolved issues in the analysis of F2-isoprostanes, F4-neuroprostanes, isofurans, neurofurans, and F2-dihomo-isoprostanes in body fluids and tissue using gas chromatography/negative-ion chemical-ionization mass spectrometry. Free Radic Res, 49:861-880, 2015. [SCI]
44.H-C Yen, T-W Chen, T-C Yang, H-J Wei, J-C Hsu*, C-L Lin*. Levels of F2-isoprostanes, F4-neuroprostanes, and total nitrate/nitrite in plasma and cerebrospinal fluid of patients with traumatic brain injury. Free Radic Res, 49:1419-1430, 2015. [SCI]
45. H-C Yen*, Y-C Liu, C-C Kan, H-J Wei, S-H Lee, Y-H Wei, Y-H Feng, C-W Chen, C-C Huang. Disruption of the human COQ5-containing protein complex is associated with diminished coenzyme Q10 levels under two different conditions of mitochondrial energy deficiency. Biochim Biophys Acta-General Subjects, 1860:1864-1876, 2016. [SCI]
46. H-C Yen*, C-L Lin, B-S Chen, C-W Chen, K-C Wei, M-L Yang, J-C Hsu, Y-H Hsu. Alterations of the levels of primary antioxidant enzymes in different grades of human astrocytoma tissues. Free Radical Research, 52: 856-871, 2018. [SCI]
47. H-C Yen*, W-Y Yeh, S-H Lee, Y-H Feng, S-L Yang. Characterization of human mitochondrial PDSS and COQ proteins and their roles in maintaining coenzyme Q 10 levels and each other’s stability. Biochim Biophys Acta-Bioenergetics, 2020:148192. [SCI]
48. H-C Yen*, B-S Chen, S-L Yang, S-Y Wu, C-W Chang, K-C Wei, J-C Hsu, Y-H Hsu, T-H Yen, C-L Lin*. Levels of coenzyme Q 10 and several COQ proteins in human astrocytoma tissues are inversely correlated with malignancy. Biomolecules, 12: 336, 2022. [SCI]
* Corresponding author
<2> Book Chapter
H J Majima, H P Indo, K Tomita, S Suenaga, S Motoori, H Kato, H-C Yen, and T Ozawa. Intracellular oxidative stress caused by ionizing radiation. Chapter 2 in : K Singh eds. Oxidative stress, disease, and cancer. London,: Imperial College Press; 2005 (ISBN: 1-86094-609-7).
|Country Issuing the Patent/通過專利國家||專利名稱/Patent Name||
|U.S.A/美國||Method of producing and purifying soluble recombinant COQ5 protein and soluble recombinant COQ5 protein thereof (1)||US 8,907,062 B2||2014.12.9~2032.8.31|
|U.S.A./美國||Method of producing and purifying soluble recombinant COQ5 protein and soluble recombinant COQ5 protein thereof (2)||US 9,150,838 B2||2015.10~2033.07|
|Taiwan/台灣||製造及純化可溶性重組COQ5蛋白之方法及其製得的可溶性重組COQ5蛋白 (Method of producing and purifying soluble recombinant COQ5 protein and soluble recombinant COQ5 protein thereof)||發明第I472534號||2015.2.11~2032.2.23|