近年所發表期刊論文(Publications in recent years; updated on 2022/11)
- HP Indo, HC Yen, I Nakanishi, KI Matsumoto, M Tamura, Y Nagano, H Matsui, O Gusev, R Cornette, T Okuda, Y Minamiyama, H Ichikawa, S Suenaga, M Oki, T Sato, T Ozawa, D K St.Clair, H J Majima*. A mitochondrial superoxide theory for oxidative stress diseases and aging. Journal of Clinical Biochemistry and Nutrition, 56: 1-7, 2015.
- HC Yen*, HJ Wei, CL Lin. Unresolved issues in the analysis of F2-isoprostanes, F4-neuroprostanes, isofurans, neurofurans, and F2-dihomo-isoprostanes in body fluids and tissue using gas chromatography/negative-ion chemical-ionization mass spectrometry. Free Radical Research, 49: 861-880, 2015.
- HC Kuo*, HC Yen, CC Huang, WC Hsu, HJ Wei, CL Lin. Cerebrospinal fluid biomarkers for neuropsychological symptoms in early stage of late-onset Alzheimer's disease. International Journal of Neuroscience, 125: 747-754, 2015.
- HC Yen, TW Chen, TC Yang, HJ Wei, JC Hsu*, CL Lin*. Levels of F2-isoprostanes, F4-neuroprostanes, and total nitrate/nitrite in plasma and cerebrospinal fluid of patients with traumatic brain injury. Free Radical Research, 49: 1419-1430, 2015.
- HJ Majima*, HP Indo, I Nakanishi, S Suenaga, K Matsumoto, H Matsui, Y Minamiyama, H Ichikawa, HC Yen, CL Hawkins, MJ Davies, T Ozawa, DK St Clair. Chasing great paths of Helmut Sies “Oxidative Stress”. Archives of Biochemistry and Biophysics, 595, 54-60, 2016.
- HC Yen*, YC Liu, CC Kan, HJ Wei, SH Lee, YH Wei, YH Feng, CW Chen, CC Huang. Disruption of the human COQ5-containing protein complex is associated with diminished coenzyme Q10 levels under two different conditions of mitochondrial energy deficiency. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta-General Subjects, 1860: 1864-1876, 2016.
- HC Yen*, CL Lin, BS Chen, CW Chen, KC Wei, ML Yang, JC Hsu, YH Hsu. Alterations of the levels of primary antioxidant enzymes in different grades of human astrocytoma tissues. Free Radical Research, 52: 856-871, 2018.
- HC Yen*, WY Yeh, SH Lee, YH Feng, SL Yang. Characterization of human mitochondrial PDSS and COQ proteins and their roles in maintaining coenzyme Q10 levels and each other’s stability. Biochim Biophys Acta-Bioenergetics, 2020:148192, 2020.
- HC Yen*, BS Chen, SL Yang, SY Wu, CW Chang, KC Wei, JC Hsu, YH Hsu, TH Yen, CL Lin*. 2022 February. Levels of coenzyme Q10 and several COQ proteins in human astrocytoma tissues are inversely correlated with malignancy. Biomolecules, 12: 336, 2022.
- TH Yen, CW Chang, HR Tsai, JF Fu, HC Yen*. Immunosuppressive therapies attenuate paraquat-induced renal dysfunction by suppressing inflammatory responses and lipid peroxidation. Free Radic Biol Med 191: 249-260, 2022.
* 負責作者(corresponding author)
(Please find other previous publications on lab webpage.)