Our objective is to cultivate multi-talented clinical laboratory scientists with solid knowledge, strong character, and global vision. It is expected that our students should possess the following core capabilities that will be developed through the courses offered by this department, including general education and college core courses (28 credits), department core courses (90 credits), and fundamental and specialized sciences (10 credits). To enhance professional knowledge and skills, our department further provides the professional training programs in Biotechnology, Molecular Diagnosis, Bio-Industrial Management, and Bioinformatics.
- Knowledge of fundamental Sciences
- Professional skill of clinical laboratory sciences
- Knowledge of basic medical sciences
- Skill for biomedical research
- Data analysis and independent thinking
- Care for humanity and public service