Publications in Recent 5 Years
- Chen CY, Wu CC, Huang YC, Hung CF, Wang LJ. Gender differences in the relationships among neurosteroid serum levels, cognitive function, and quality of life. Neuropsychiatr Dis Treat 2018, 14, 2389-99.
- Wang LJ, Lin PY, Lee Y, Huang YC, Wu CC, Hsu ST, Chen CC, Chong MY, Lin CH, Hung CF. Increased serum levels of cysteine in patients with schizophrenia: A potential marker of cognitive function preservation. Schizophr Res 2018, 192, 391-7.
- Lin YH, Wu CC, Peng YS, Wu CW, Chang YT, Chang KP. Detection of anti-p53 autoantibodies in saliva using microfluidic chips for the rapid screening of oral cancer. RSC Advances 2018, 8(28), 15513-21.
- Lin MH, Li CC, Shu JC, Chu HW, Liu CC, Wu CC. Exoproteome profiling reveals the involvement of the foldase PrsA in the cell surface properties and pathogenesis of Staphylococcus aureus. Proteomics 2018, 18(5-6), e1700195.
- Li HP, Peng CC, Wu CC, Chen CH, Shih MJ, Huang MY, Lai YR, Chen YL, Chen TW, Tang P and others. Inactivation of the tight junction gene CLDN11 by aberrant hypermethylation modulates tubulins polymerization and promotes cell migration in nasopharyngeal carcinoma. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 2018, 37(1), 102.
- Kuo RL, Chen CJ, Tam EH, Huang CG, Li LH, Li ZH, Su PC, Liu HP, Wu CC. Interactome analysis of NS1 protein encoded by influenza A H7N9 virus reveals an inhibitory role of NS1 in host mRNA maturation. J Proteome Res 2018, 17(4), 1474-84.
- Huang YC, Lin PY, Lee Y, Hung CF, Hsu ST, Wu CC*, Wang LJ*. Serum levels of beta-hydroxybutyrate and pyruvate, metabolic changes and cognitive function in patients with schizophrenia during antipsychotic treatment: a preliminary study. Neuropsychiatr Dis Treat 2018, 14, 799-808. (* correspondence author)
- Chu CS, Li DJ, Chu CL, Wu CC, Lu T. Decreased IL-1ra and NCAM-1/CD56 serum levels in unmedicated patients with schizophrenia before and after antipsychotic treatment. Psychiatry Investig 2018, 15(7), 727-32.
- Chu CS, Chu CL, Wu CC, Lu T. Serum nerve growth factor beta, brain- and glial-derived neurotrophic factor levels and psychopathology in unmedicated patients with schizophrenia. J Chin Med Assoc 2018, 81(6), 577-81.
- Wu KA*, Wu CC*, Chen CD, Chu CM, Shih LJ, Liu YC, Wang CL, Lin HH, Yang CY. Proteome profiling reveals novel biomarkers to identify complicated parapneumonic effusions. Sci Rep 2017, 7(1), 4026. (* equal contribution)
- Lee SY, Wang LJ, Chang CH, Wu CC, Chen HL, Lin SH, Chu CL, Lu T, Lu RB. Serum DHEA-S concentration correlates with clinical symptoms and neurocognitive function in patients with bipolar II disorder: A case-controlled study. Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry 2017, 74, 31-5.
- Kuo IC, Kao HK, Huang Y, Wang CI, Yi JS, Liang Y, Liao CT, Yen TC, Wu CC*, Chang KP*. Endoplasmic reticulum aminopeptidase 2 involvement in metastasis of oral cavity squamous cell carcinoma discovered by proteome profiling of primary cancer cells. Oncotarget 2017, 8(37), 61698-708. (* correspondence author)
- Huang YC, Hung CF, Lin PY, Lee Y, Wu CC, Hsu ST, Chen CC, Chong MY, Lin CH, Wang LJ. Gender differences in susceptibility to schizophrenia: Potential implication of neurosteroids. Psychoneuroendocrinology 2017, 84, 87-93.
- Chen YT, Chen HW, Wu CF, Chu LJ, Chiang WF, Wu CC, Yu JS, Tsai CH, Liang KH, Chang YS and others. Development of a multiplexed liquid chromatography multiple-reaction-monitoring mass spectrometry (LC-MRM/MS) method for evaluation of salivary proteins as oral cancer biomarkers. Mol Cell Proteomics 2017, 16(5), 799-811.
- Chen TW, Lee CC, Liu H, Wu CS, Pickering CR, Huang PJ, Wang J, Chang IY, Yeh YM, Chen CD and others. APOBEC3A is an oral cancer prognostic biomarker in Taiwanese carriers of an APOBEC deletion polymorphism. Nat Commun 2017, 8(1), 465.
- Chang CK, Chen CJ, Wu CC, Chen SW, Shih SR, Kuo RL. Cellular hnRNP A2/B1 interacts with the NP of influenza A virus and impacts viral replication. PLoS One 2017, 12(11), e0188214.
- Yu JS, Chen YT, Chiang WF, Hsiao YC, Chu LJ, See LC, Wu CS, Tu HT, Chen HW, Chen CC and others. Saliva protein biomarkers to detect oral squamous cell carcinoma in a high-risk population in Taiwan. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2016, 113(41), 11549-54.
- Lin YM*, Wu CC*, Chang YC, Wu CH, Ho HL, Hu JW, Chang RC, Wang CT, Ouyang P. Target disruption of ribosomal protein pNO40 accelerates aging and impairs osteogenic differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 2016, 469(4), 903-10. (* equal contribution)
- Kuo RL, Li ZH, Li LH, Lee KM, Tam EH, Liu HM, Liu HP, Shih SR, Wu CC. Interactome analysis of the NS1 protein encoded by influenza A H1N1 virus reveals a positive regulatory role of host protein PRP19 in viral replication. J Proteome Res 2016, 15(5), 1639-48.
- Huang YC, Lin PY, Lee Y, Wu CC, Hsu ST, Hung CF, Chen CC, Chong MY, Lin CH, Wang LJ. beta-hydroxybutyrate, pyruvate and metabolic profiles in patients with schizophrenia: A case control study. Psychoneuroendocrinology 2016, 73, 1-8.
- Huang HI, Chang YY, Lin JY, Kuo RL, Liu HP, Shih SR, Wu CC. Interactome analysis of the EV71 5' untranslated region in differentiated neuronal cells SH-SY5Y and regulatory role of FBP3 in viral replication. Proteomics 2016, 16(17), 2351-62.
- Hsu CH, Hsu CW, Hsueh C, Wang CL, Wu YC, Wu CC, Liu CC, Yu JS, Chang YS, Yu CJ. Identification and characterization of potential biomarkers by quantitative tissue proteomics of primary lung adenocarcinoma. Mol Cell Proteomics 2016, 15(7), 2396-410.
- Chiang CH*, Wu CC*, Lee LY, Li YC, Liu HP, Hsu CW, Lu YC, Chang JT, Cheng AJ. Proteomics analysis reveals involvement of Krt17 in areca nut-induced oral carcinogenesis. J Proteome Res 2016, 15(9), 2981-97. (* equal contribution)
- Wu CC, Chu HW, Hsu CW, Chang KP, Liu HP. Saliva proteome profiling reveals potential salivary biomarkers for detection of oral cavity squamous cell carcinoma. Proteomics 2015, 15(19), 3394-404.
- Liu PJ, Chen CD, Wang CL, Wu YC, Hsu CW, Lee CW, Huang LH, Yu JS, Chang YS, Wu CC and others. In-depth proteomic analysis of six types of exudative pleural effusions for nonsmall cell lung cancer biomarker discovery. Mol Cell Proteomics 2015, 14(4), 917-32.
- Kuo RL, Lin YH, Wang RY, Hsu CW, Chiu YT, Huang HI, Kao LT, Yu JS, Shih SR, Wu CC. Proteomics analysis of EV71-infected cells reveals the involvement of host protein NEDD4L in EV71 replication. J Proteome Res 2015, 14(4), 1818-30.
- Ke WJ, Hsueh YH, Cheng YC, Wu CC, Liu ST. Water surface tension modulates the swarming mechanics of Bacillus subtilis. Front Microbiol 2015, 6, 1017.
- Chen CL, Chung T, Wu CC, Ng KF, Yu JS, Tsai CH, Chang YS, Liang Y, Tsui KH, Chen YT. Comparative tissue proteomics of microdissected specimens reveals novel candidate biomarkers of bladder cancer. Mol Cell Proteomics 2015, 14(9), 2466-78.
- Yeh YM, Chen CY, Huang PR, Hsu CW, Wu CC*, Wang TC*. Proteomic analyses of genes regulated by heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoproteins A/B in Jurkat cells. Proteomics 2014, 14(11), 1357-66. (* correspondence author)
- Wu CC, Chang YT, Chang KP, Liu YL, Liu HP, Lee IL, Yu JS, Chiang WF. Salivary auto-antibodies as noninvasive diagnostic markers of oral cavity squamous cell carcinoma. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 2014, 23(8), 1569-78.
- Wang LJ, Wu CC, Lee SY, Tsai YF. Salivary neurosteroid levels and behavioural profiles of children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder during six months of methylphenidate treatment. J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 2014, 24(6), 336-40.
- Wang LJ, Huang HY, Huang MP, Liou W, Chang YT, Wu CC, Ojcius DM, Chang YS. The microtubule-associated protein EB1 links AIM2 inflammasomes with autophagy-dependent secretion. J Biol Chem 2014, 289(42), 29322-33.
- Hsu CW, Yu JS, Peng PH, Liu SC, Chang YS, Chang KP, Wu CC. Secretome profiling of primary cells reveals that THBS2 is a salivary biomarker of oral cavity squamous cell carcinoma. J Proteome Res 2014, 13(11), 4796-807.
- Chen CD, Wang CL, Yu CJ, Chien KY, Chen YT, Chen MC, Chang YS, Wu CC*, Yu JS*. Targeted proteomics pipeline reveals potential biomarkers for the diagnosis of metastatic lung cancer in pleural effusion. J Proteome Res 2014, 13(6), 2818-29. (* correspondence author)
- Chen CC, Liu HP, Chao M, Liang Y, Tsang NM, Huang HY, Wu CC, Chang YS. NF-kappaB-mediated transcriptional upregulation of TNFAIP2 by the Epstein-Barr virus oncoprotein, LMP1, promotes cell motility in nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Oncogene 2014, 33(28), 3648-59.
1. 余兆松、張雅婷、吳治慶、石宜銘、張玉生。胰臟癌之血清生物檢測標誌及其應用(A serological marker for detecting pancreatic cancer and a method for using the serological marker)。中華民國專利發明第I408370號，專利權期間: 2013/9/11~2031/5/18。
1. Wu CC, Chang YS, Chow KP. The immunogenicity of tumor cells that express Epstein-Barr virus encoded LMP1 isolated from NPC in immunocompetent mice. The 10th international congress of immunology. 1998, 1257-1261, India.
2. Chen YT, Parker CE, Chen HW, Chen CL, Domanski D, Smith DS, Wu CC, Chung T, Liang KH, Chen MC, Chang YS, Borchers CH, Yu JS. Chapter 10: A Pipeline that Integrates the Discovery and Verification Studies of Urinary Protein Biomarkers Reveals Candidate Markers for Bladder Cancer in Comprehensive Biomarker Discovery and Validation for Clinical Application. Peter Horvatovich, Rainer Bischoff, David E. Thurston (Editors), Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC), 2013.